Our project teams build software from the ground up, using the best frameworks and tools for the
job. You will work with a diverse team of distributed developers in an environment that prizes
developer productivity, and help set our strategy for delivering major projects to our clients.
As an in-house developer. you will:
- Use strong communication skills, working closely with our clients and
project manager to identify and resolve issues in our current products, as well as build new
- Champion our distributed source control (based on gitflow branching
model and utilising Bitbucket) and our coding standards.
If you're a PHP Developer looking for a progressive development role this is the position for you,
offering a great salary along with a great benefits package this will prove to be a great long term
career move. This role will offer you the chance to make the most of your existing skillset as well
as develop your exposure to other areas of emerging technology.
- Proven ability to write Object Orientated PHP5 code at a
senior level. We are looking for 4+ years of experience with PHP.
- Champion of distributed source control (Git), continuous
integration, and automated testing.
- Experience with Symfony2 MVC Framework (or experience with
Laravel or Zend and willingness to learn Symfony2)
- Experience with MySQL. Ability to write SQL queries from
- Experience with cloud platforms (Heroku/Digital Ocean/AWS).
- Ability to write unit tests (PHPUnit preferred).
- Understanding of good coding practices and ability to write
high quality, well-structured code.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- At least a 4 year degree in a software related discipline
What we Expect from you?
- Design and build applications/ components using open
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define,
and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases,
usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application
Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer
We are looking for a Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer to work within our office. If you enjoy
coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing international
agency, then this is the role for you.
ClickTeck is a diverse web and app development agency which means you’ll work on anything from
simple content managed websites to advanced mobile apps and lead generation projects.
You’ll be responsible for building different applications and sites for our external clients and
several ClickTeck-owned products and services. We add to these all the time so there’ll always
be new challenges to work with.
Like the sound of us? And are you someone who can bring fresh ideas, fizzing energy and a
hands-on can-do attitude to where we work (and how we work?)
If so, we should be talking.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science, IT, Software
- 5+ years of experience in software graphics manipulation and
- Strong knowledge of PHP object orientated and mySQL.
- Experience in Frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
- Good understanding and effective application of Linux
- Experience of using version control: Github, Subversion,
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
What we Expect from you?
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the
same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Be willing to take ownership of projects and to
present your proposed solutions to the wider team to non-technical staff.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines,
work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive attitude to problem solving and an
understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and
receiving constructive feedback.